WE’RE MOVING BEYOND ME TOO…
TO WHAT CAN I DO…
Over 45 Long Island Businesses, Colleges/Universities, Labor and Trade Associations, and
Elected Officials Have Joined the LI Sexual Violence Prevention & Response Consortium
YOU CAN TOO “Just Do 1 Thing!" Join Us Today
Please accept our invitation to become a member of New York State’s first business Consortium formed simply to raise awareness about sexual violence prevention and response. This is a new model and involves supporting sexual assault awareness activities alongside the CVC, local and national businesses, and colleges and universities, who have a presence on Long Island and elected officials. Membership is FREE and entitles you to:
- Attending a Annual Sexual Assault Awareness Event.
- The 2018 Event was a press conference with businesses, labor unions and trade associations, colleges and universities, and town, county, and state elected officials. Visit https://www.lisvpconsortium.org/video to view a video production of the event which was generously donated by our Consortium partner Altice.
- Opportunities to meet and work with Executives from local and national businesses, associations, and colleges and universities on Long Island collaborating with the CVC to raise awareness about sexual assault prevention.
- Updates on individual Consortium member awareness activities.
- Recognition on the CVC Consortium website https://www.lisvpconsortium.org/
- An opportunity to collaborate with a premiere and well-respected not-for-profit agency to assist you and your organization in supporting sexual assault prevention activities.
Membership is FREE and we only ask that each member work with the CVC and make a commitment to “JUST DO 1 THING”
to raise awareness to prevent sexual violence – and membership in this Consortium counts as 1 thing! You can also attend our annual Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) press conference and event in April of every year. We can also provide you a list of other “things” some members are doing year round like making employees, vendors, students or customers aware of your membership on your website or making others aware of the free online education the CVC offers. For More Information: Contact Laura Ahearn, Esq., LMSW at (631) 689-2672